This dish is perfect for brunch or a quick dinner meal. It's very healthy because of the broccoli as part of the ingredients. Broccoli is loaded with vitamins and minerals, as well as bioactive compounds.
And of course, there's cheddar cheese. Who doesn't love cheese? Mixing the cheese in this recipe makes this simple meal a scrumptious one. You can easily make this, no complex procedures are required!
Keto Broccoli and Cheddar FrittataPrint Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Broccoli florets
- Pinch of Salt and Paprika
1) Brush a heat-proof dish with butter.
2) Beat in eggs, salt, and paprika.
3) Mix in cheddar and top with broccoli florets.
4) Set in the microwave for about 3 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 377 kcal
Protein – 24g (27%)
Fat – 30g (71%)
Carbohydrates – 2g(2%)
Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata